x

Square Appointments: How can I leave a note that my clients can see before booking?

I’m a nail tech and I don’t want people bringing kids to their appointments. I would like them to know that they can’t do any initial add ons after their arrival due to my schedule with other clients. How can I leave this information through square appointments?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @MorishaTurner! Happy to have you here in the Seller Community!

You can create a custom email message from your Appointments Dashboard in the Communications tab. Under the New Appointments section, you can select the "Business Accepted Appointment" option. To the right, you'll see a box to type in some text. When you accept a client's appointment, the text you enter in that box will appear on their end. This is a good place to enter the notes like the ones you described above.

If you have other questions about this, let us know!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @MorishaTurner! Happy to have you here in the Seller Community!

You can create a custom email message from your Appointments Dashboard in the Communications tab. Under the New Appointments section, you can select the "Business Accepted Appointment" option. To the right, you'll see a box to type in some text. When you accept a client's appointment, the text you enter in that box will appear on their end. This is a good place to enter the notes like the ones you described above.

If you have other questions about this, let us know!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 5

Will this apply if you automatically accept appointments? can it send an automated email with the customized text?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @yalimillan 👋 Yes! - you can edit Appointment Confirmation communications directly from the Online Dashboard. Here is a helpful guide to walk you through the process.

Let me know if anything else comes up! We are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

I see that everyone here has given you great advice! What I recently have done for my hair service business, is to add a children's policy as well as an inclement weather policy to my website. I use Square Marketing to announce updates like this to my customer base. 

You could do that or add your Policies link(s) to your customer notes when you accept their appointment request. I don't think you can do that if you automatically accept all appointment requests, so make sure you have that option on. 

Lancer Forney-McMahon
He/Him/They/Them
Hair Guy Lancer
Message 5 of 5