x

Redirect Page in Appointments

Redirect Page in Appointments

One of the features I'm looking for is the ability to redirect my clients to a custom page after they book their appointments. I'm able to do this with scheduleonce but I don't see that option in Square Appointments. Am I missing something?

Thank you

72 Comments
Beta Member

Here's yet another article and video discussing the importance of conversion tracking

Search Engine Land: Video: Anthony Church on conversion tracking & SEO.

https://searchengineland.com/video-anthony-church-on-conversion-tracking-seo-345124

I would also add that this thread was marked as 'solved' which I feel is incorrect. This issue has not been resolved we STILL do not have a way of tracking conversions. Only when that is corrected should this thread be marked as solved.

Beta Member

@kellyj  

This is a dire needed feature. This isn't a comfort request, it's an ability to help us, the small business owners trying to survive out here, to create a user friendly exit to our brand. 

This doesn't need a circle back around, it needs the whole wagon train to camp at this problem for what time it takes to fix / implement it. 

We don't want this WE NEED IT.

I took time to book anonymously, as I do from time to time, to check how my clients feel / navigate while booking. 

It is a disgrace that they (and so was I) are thrown out into a general square site after booking, it's dissolving to the brand, it confuses clients. It's just tacky.

Not to mention the data we need to help us market and model our business going forward with many tools Google and various other marketing tools offer.

WE NEED THIS! NOW!

Four years is way too long for this to have grown as stagnant as it seems.

Beta Member

Hey @HellRazor, this hasn't been 4 years. This was originally requested in 2014. 7 YEARS AGO!!!

I really need this feature too to track google ads conversions... reading this thread is disappointing that they haven't implemented this yet. 

Hi,

Is there any way to track conversion in Appointments?

Pixel?

Redirect to a "thank you page"?

Additional attributes in the url maybe?

Google tag manager?

Thank you.

Alumni

Hey there @pro100bear ! Glad to see you posting in the Community. 

My apologies but I'm not clear on what you're asking. Can you rephrase or give more details on what you're looking to accomplish. 

This will help other Sellers chime in as well with their thoughts. 

I saw a post about tracking conversions with square appointments but no response to getting it in place - any idea if you can get this in place - it would be really helpful for people running ads to track conversions

Square Community Moderator

Hey @vaishalinik,

I moved your post to a thread where this feature request is being tracked.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

We don't always respond to all our feature request posts since they're just being tracked at this time and the Seller Community is more intended for seller to seller conversation. However, we will update the thread if there ever is an update on this here.

The request is there since 2016 but still no resolution - how hard can it be to get the ability for a custom thank you page

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee and add the custom thank you page - it cannot be that difficult - lot of other calendars are doing it - the request is there since 2016 - how many other signs do you need