x

Feature Request: Charge different prices on different days for service items in Square Appointments

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator for clarity.]

Hi,

I found this thread that addresses booking different event spaces at the same time:

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Questions-How-To/How-can-you-have-appointments-at-the-same-time-w...

My question is that on monday and tuesday, our spaces are $15 an hour while fri, sat, and sunday at $25 an hour.  Is there a way for Appts to only have $15 for mon/tues while 25 on weekends? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community and thanks for your question, @boy141.

We don't currently have an option to charge a different price on a different day, but one thing you could do is create more than one service item for a particular service. You can then set a different price for each and set the available for those separately.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5

Hey @AdamB , can you put that on the wish list?  I'll train my staff to keep a look out for appts that booked incorrectly.  Every little thing counts right now.  

Message 3 of 5

Please add me to this feature request. I need to be able to automatically adjust pricing by day of the week - aka provide a surcharge on weekends. This needs to work with Online Appointments, so creating multiple items and doing this manually doesn't work.

Message 4 of 5

Please let me know if this becomes available as well I have this exact same issue.

Message 5 of 5