x

Square Card: What is my ATM limit daily?

How much money can I pull out of the ATM every day

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

If they are all the same, mine is only $250 a day

Message 2 of 5
Admin

@Shm32323232

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Seller Community.

Spending Limits

If you’re using your Square Card to withdraw cash, the maximum amount which can be withdrawn at an ATM is $250 per transaction, $1,000 per day, $1,000 per week, $2,000 per month.

When withdrawing funds from at ATM, the ATM will probably state your balance is $0.00. This is incorrect. You can check your available funds from the balance section of your Square app.

Please note: Square does not charge you any ATM fees, but ATM providers may charge you a fee when you make withdrawals.

Please note: Weekly limits are not rolling. They reset at the start of every week at 12:01 AM on Mondays.

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 3 of 5

Now a days that won't cover gas for a business it needs to be higher that is not enough and futer more you collect fees from me to get it and then tell me how I can spend it that's crazy

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

I'm right there with you @Dennyg the daily, weekly, and monthly expenses of businesses have increased significantly this year. Square Card Limits have also increased since the post by @kellyj If these new limits aren't enough for your business needs, I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

In the meantime, you might want to consider if Square Checking and Square Debit card fit your business needs.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5