x

Square For Restaurant - Sync between Square and Doordash

Hi, we integrated Doordash with our Square POS (Restaurant).  We also sell items online (Square Online).  My understanding is that when you set inventory quantity, it automatically sync between your POS and Square Online Store.  What about Doordash?  I ran a test where I made a dummy item and set inventory level.  However, when the items ran out of stock on POS, it does not reflect on Doordash side. (Unline Sqaure Online)   

Setting items out of stock (I am wanting to use this for our pastry items) on Doordash tablet or Merchant Portal seems a bit hectic when we have limited amount of pastry items daily.  I wonder how Starbucks or other major bakery/cafe manage to do this without checking the inventory items constantly and mark them as "Out of stock" every time.  Does anyone know?  Any 3rd party app that can make this possible?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @hoobyu81

This is something I would consider asking DoorDash because as far as I understand they only feed Square with their orders. 

Have you looked into integrating DoorDash to Square using Square Online On-demand Delivery? That may be ideal to integrate both services. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2