x

Square Online Store - pickup and delivery horrible required settings - leave square platform??

I am an established Square customer that launched my online store over a month ago.  I really like the out of the box integrated inventory management and other features.  

However, I offer free home delivery and pickup within a 10 mile radius.  Square online FORCES me to add pickup and delivery settings, like hours open, estimated prep time, delivery time etc... all of which is totally meaningless.  I am a small company. I do not have massive staff delivering and picking up 24/7.  I do NOT want to enter REQUIRED PICKUP AND DELIVERY SETTINGS where i can communicate that separately.  

I am losing customers over this confusion and workarounds are pathetic.  

Square Online /Weebly programmers refuse to make any changes.   

**** also, it is almost impossible for customers to see how to toggle/change between pickup and delivery and to update how this defaults.   it is NOT intuitive and a pain for most customers

All of this makes for poor customer service and poor experiences and thus to lost sales and lost returning business.  

Square spent over $500 million acquiring weebly a few years ago and not sure how they are managing this venture or if they are investing anything into this, does not look like it.   

This is very frustrating and I may have to leave square altogether

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0