x

Square Register and Loyalty

Does Square Register customer facing display allow customers to input their own phone number in to redeem loyalty rewards?

If so, would the rewards that are available be visible on the customer facing side?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @HeyItsCandy

Yes- the customer facing display on the Register allows customers to input their own phone numbers for Loyalty. And also, yes again- the rewards and points show on their side so they can see where they're at Loyalty-wise.

Nika_S
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Do you know if this works on the customer facing display on the Register when you are running Square for Restaurants, which we are, and not Square POS. If I change over to Square POS I do see these things, but they do not appear when we have Square for Restaurants open in the register. I would truly LOVE if it would work, if you can tell me how to make it work.

Message 3 of 5

We use Square for Restaurants and cannot find a way to let the customer use the customer display to input their phone number. Please advise on the proper settings to make that happen.

Message 4 of 5

The option for customers to opt into your Loyalty program appears after the receipt screen. Are you not seeing that screen? 

@bekind

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5