x
Super Seller Alumni

Square Register

Just wanted to give SQAURE a huge Thank You for making life so much easier for small business owners like myself. The Square Register is just one example of what I am talking about, it makes our job of ringing sales up, keeping track of records, of course processing credit cards, and so much more...so much easier. Training new employees is a breeze, they love the ease of just touching the item they want to ring up for the sale. We just can't say enough great things about Square and how they continually improve us as a small business. Thank you Square!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

@Ron, thanks for the kind note! I've passed it around the office and everyone here is honored to have your business. Cheers! ❤️

Message 2 of 3

i have had issues with square register for the passed 3 months.  things won't print, keeps crashing, we are manually writing down orders, it will just shut off constantly, and is making it impossible to run my business.  on top of this, each item's tax keeps falling off the items so half the time taxes aren't being charged to the customer lately, but if audited we would have to pay them.  Square has been an absolute nightmare to deal with, zero cares given about their product issues, how it effects their customers business, and zerp accountability to fix issues.  Just transfer, avoid, keep taking your money.  sorry, but square are a bunch of crooks. i  would steer clear away from their products, as we are looking to migrate away from this company due to the magnitude of on-going issues.  It's honestly so disheartening a company can be allowed to do this to people, hard working business owners.

Message 3 of 3