x

Square capital

Just wondering if anyone is getting square capital loans when their existing ones are Almost paid off? I’m at 65% and I’ve had many loans in the past

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

I don't think that square provides additional loans until the current one is paid off. I have paid my loan off very quickly (they were giving me 4.5 yrs to pay it back and my transactions paid it off in 7 months) and still haven't received an invite for another one, possibly due to the covid19 epidemic. 

Message 2 of 12

Hello, did you get another offer? just curios, I haven't receive one and I want to expand and nothing!!!! Just wondering if they stopped loans for now???

Message 3 of 12

No I haven’t and I’m at 70% paid off 

Message 4 of 12
Beta Member

I received an offer today it was my 8th loan.  I was 96% paid off the loan was 1/3 of my previous loans.  I took it because I needed it the loan took 20 mins to get approved.  And the fact the loan is smaller it will not take long to pay back.  I hope I get another loan once this is paid off.

Message 5 of 12

No and now I’m at 80% paid off and no offers yet 

Message 6 of 12

same here waiting on an offer, but nothing. i read that they are basing offers based on your regular and new returning customers in order to offer a loan, which i think is dumb because i paid my loan even with the pandemic situation, paid in three months when maturity was due in two years. 

Message 7 of 12

I definitely have new and returning customers and I’m hoping for a new offer soon to pay for some new stuff I need in my salon. 

Message 8 of 12
Super Seller Alumni

I’m on my 9th loan and at 90% paid. I usually have an offer at 75%. I have met and exceeded the minimum requirements even during our shutdown. Hopefully, we will see a new offer soon. I definitely could use it to purchase new inventory. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🏻!! 

Message 9 of 12
Super Seller Alumni

I received an offer today and accepted it. It was 2/3 less than my previous offer. But I’m so grateful for what I received. I was at 92% paid and in my 9th loan. Thank you Square! 

Message 10 of 12

That’s  great! I’ll be looking forward to my next offer thanks ! 

Message 11 of 12
Beta Member

I received an offer today it was my 8th loan.  I was 96% paid off the loan was 1/3 of my previous loans.  I took it because I needed it the loan took 20 mins to get approved.

Message 12 of 12