x

Square inventory to Etsy shop

Hi, 

I just set up our Etsy shop and linked my Square account to it. I synced Square and Etsy, but now I'm wondering how to transfer my products from Square to Etsy without retyping everything. I have all the information in my Square inventory so now I just need to transfer it over to Etsy. Can anyone help? Do I need to relist everything manually?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I found out from Square that itโ€™s an Etsy issue. I have technical support on Etsy looking into it.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

I don't have an answer for you but I came here looking for the exact same thing!

Message 2 of 6

Best Answer

I found out from Square that itโ€™s an Etsy issue. I have technical support on Etsy looking into it.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks for returning to let us know @Henryswoodturn! I marked your answer as the Best Answer to help anyone else having trouble with Etsy to find this post. 

@arickrtattoos You may also need to contact our Customer Success team if you haven't already.

Thank you both for your patience with this!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 6

I set up my etsy to my square account and lost all the pictures and inventory totals on square.  My website is now a mess.  The integration between etsy and square does not work.  Run!!!  I tried it again just now and my 799 items on website are now messed up.  Pictures and inventory counts....GONE!!  Etsy doesnโ€™t work!

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Oh no @RezaGems. Have you tried getting in touch with Etsy support?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 6