x

Square loan payment 2022

Why is my loan manual payment still pending over a week later? Is this effecting me being eligible for a loan renewal? I’ve had automatic payments every day too not showing up just adding more to the manual payment pending?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hi @Belllaluna 

If you made a manual payment, and had offers prior to making that payment, You won't see any offers until the payment goes through and your business is re-evaluated.   If it has been that long and your payment still shows pending then you may want to get in touch with Square Support and make sure that everything went through on their end.  

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 3

I know the formula on how businesses are qualified for loans is secret. However, I would desperately love to better transparency on timelines/requirements/etc for loans. It’s not ideal to look forward to a Square loan but reality is sometimes you just need a loan.

I am definitely in a place where I need the loan. Although I’m at 86%, progress on the loan shows to  be the reason I don’t have an offer. It’s hard to understand how previous loans were given at 70% but that is not the case now.

Message 3 of 3