x
Square

Square seeking feedback from businesses that manage orders

Hi Sellers,

Does your business accept, process, manage, or fulfill orders? For example, you could be a retailer that ships items from an online store, or you're a cafe that offers the ability to order ahead for pickup.

My name is Chris and I'm on the Product team at Square. I'm hoping to connect with sellers who have needs or feedback related to the way Square supports the handling of orders - order ahead, pickup orders, eCommerce ordering and fulfillment, etc. I'd love to spend 20-30 minutes chatting about your business and how Square could better support your efforts. 

If you'd up for it, please fill out this quick survey, and I'll be in touch.

Thanks for your help, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Thanks for posting @wiggins! I looked around the community and found a few people who might be interested in chatting about how Square handles orders and pickup for items ordered online. 

@jthead @baltimoreprints @SweetieCakes @JTA @Keithppp @tllmeonade @sunni148 @gsisports @ksemro @CheChe @heaventwig @JamesD @patricesimone @jennlynndesign @jtfair - feel free to comment on this post and fill out the survey Chris linked to in his post if you'd like to give some feedback. Thanks!  

Message 2 of 6

Hi, I was going to take the survey but I received this message after clicking the link...

You need permission.

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Message 3 of 6
Square

Hi James - thanks for calling this out! I've updated the survey so that anyone should be able to access it now.

Please try again and let us know if there's still a problem. Looking forward to chatting!

Message 4 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Love it that you're actively seeking info & feedback! Just filled out the form and would be happy to chat!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 5 of 6
Square

Thanks to those who have already submitted their interest in connecting! I'll be reaching out individually this week to begin setting up time. I'm really looking forward to chatting with each of you.

That said, the survey is still open, and we're happy to talk to more sellers with interest!

Message 6 of 6