x

Square site sales?

Is anyone doing well selling on your Square site? We have been published for six months and we have not gotten one sale. We are advertising on Instagram, we'll take all the advice we can get. Something seems funny. We have a a good range of prices, our products start from $25 and go up from there so there is something for everyone. HELP!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

We are doing 150% better than when we were on Squarespace by real numbers - I find the SEO easier to use with Square and our Google Analytics are much better with Square than Squarespace. I would say that we have spent a lot of time on social media though because of the pandemic and our engagement there is up which increased traffic to the site. We use our site mostly for booking - not sales. We see thousands of visits to the site more than we did before - a month used to be like 12K visits and now we see upwards of 30-40K in a month which means we are booked 1-2 month out. While I can't say that all of the credit is due to Square - I don't think it is a coincidence 😁

Deanna [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Can you post your site address? @PiscesArt 

Deanna [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 3 of 3