x

Square to Weebly !

So I believe I am in the transfer from square to weebly.. when i click on my studio name like i used to , it would take me to my sales , then I had an option to  view and edit my shop , but it won’t let me now, so when i click on the button that says try the new site now , it takes me to the new weebly site , however , when i go to add parties , then hit publish , it just keeps spinning/thinking. I need to add parties so the people can pay .. 😫 HELP! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I came here to ask the same question. Weebly, guys??? Come on. That platform is crap. I need to get a new listing up ASAP and I've been staring at the spinning wheel forever. Nothing will publish. 

You guys are crazy if you think I'm paying $12 a month for this. Sadly, I'm going to have to move my store elsewhere. 

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

@crystallee4883 @heatherm1 

Sorry to hear about the frustrating transition over to Square's new online store. We're working to iron out the kinks to make for a better experience selling online. Thanks for your patience while we improve. 

I'd like to look further into issue you both surfaced, but first I want to understand - by 'parties' do you mean items that you've converted to events? If so, show me where you're adding those items since there's more than one place to do it.

Also, can you provide a screenshot of the spinning wheel you all see so I can have our Weebly Team take a look? 

Thanks for helping me with this. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

When setting up the weebly store will all of my retail items sync to the new store or will I have to re-enter all of my listings?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Great question, @Mx4Design! All of your items will sync to the new store, so you won't need to re-enter those.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 5 of 5