x
Super Seller

Square to do CC processing while using Quickbooks POS

I am thinking of using Quickbooks POS for Inventory control for my business.  We have Alot of inventory over 10,000 items and growing.  I have been using Square just for Credit Card Processing currently.  I was wondering if I rang up sales on Quickbooks POS and then just ran the credit card through Square as a custom amount (total sales amount) if this could be done?  I have read that Quickbooks POS does not include Credit Card Processing but does offer it for an extra fee.   So if it is optional that means I should be able to use any CC processor (ie Square) correct?

When reading Quickbooks POS included features it list Credit card Processing with a (2).... (2) means:

(2) Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/payments/

So basically I am just looking for Square to run a custom amount to process Credit Cards and possibly print a Credit Card Receipt.

Would that be possible?

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for posting! I am not sure I completely understand your question, but I'm happy to answer however I can. 

You can definitely process custom amount payments with square, via a credit card, and have a receipt for those. 

Also, we do integrate with Quickbooks, so we send the payment information over to Quickbooks in a batch at the end of each night. You can check out the details here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2