x

Subscription Notifications

Hello! 

Square/Weebly support suggested I start a new thread regarding the current inability of site owners to be notified when new customers or potential customers "subscribe" to their newsletter. 

I am new on Square/Weebly and I realize the importance of capitalizing on every potential lead I get as a new business owner. I recently discovered that when folks are signing up for my "newsletter" I am not receiving notifications to my email like you would when a customer fills out the "Contact Us" form. You have go through various levels of menus and sub-menus to discover people have signed up. It was two weeks before I figured that out. I likely lost some business there. 

Square/Weebly support said it isn't currently available and to put the discussion to the users to upvote for development. 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

HI, you can have more than one "Contact Us" form on your website.  Within the Editor you can add another "Contact Us" as a +Add Page or a +Add Section.  Just remember to change the name under Form Name.  

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 7.40.02 AM.png

You could also use another Newsletter service such as MailChimp by +Add Page or +Add Section scroll down to Embed Code.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

HI, you can have more than one "Contact Us" form on your website.  Within the Editor you can add another "Contact Us" as a +Add Page or a +Add Section.  Just remember to change the name under Form Name.  

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 7.40.02 AM.png

You could also use another Newsletter service such as MailChimp by +Add Page or +Add Section scroll down to Embed Code.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 2