x

Sync BigCommerce Website Sales with Square Loyalty Rewards?

Can we set-up a Square loyalty rewards program, and sync our customer's website sales through BigCommerce? We are at events 4-6 weeks out of the year, the rest are website sales. We would like one rewards program to work between both programs, but without full integration of Square with BC, because we want to maintain our current website payment system. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 11
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Sync BigCommerce Website Sales with Square Loyalty Rewards?

Hi @jettribe! At this time your customers can only participate in your Loyalty Program by purchasing items in store, when you check them out using the Point of Sale app.

I'll share your interest in having a program that integrates with online sales with the Loyalty Team —I see how it would be useful if the majority of your sales are online!

10 REPLIES 10
Admin

Hi @jettribe! At this time your customers can only participate in your Loyalty Program by purchasing items in store, when you check them out using the Point of Sale app.

I'll share your interest in having a program that integrates with online sales with the Loyalty Team —I see how it would be useful if the majority of your sales are online!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 11
Beta Member

This is something we would like for our business as well as we are trying to increase our online sales and want to be able to offer the same loyalty program online

Message 3 of 11
Admin

Thanks for letting us know @bnoisette! I'll send your interest to the team as well. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 11

This definitely something that we would like in our store too! We sell at events once a month but would like our customers to be able to shop with our Loyalty program on a BC site as well

Thanks!

Message 5 of 11

Has the Square Loyalty Program and BigCommerce been implemented?

Thanks,

Maru

Message 6 of 11
Admin

Not yet @marycgoforth! Thanks for checking in though - as soon as we have an update on the ingetration between Square Loyalty and BigCommerce (and any other eCommerce integrations) we'll let you know here! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 7 of 11
Beta Member

Any update here?

Message 8 of 11

Hi Helen, has there been any update? 

Message 9 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @calebh I don't have any updates to provide at this time. We'll make sure to update this thread once we do have updated news to share. 

Message 10 of 11

Any update?

Message 11 of 11