x

TShirt Inventory

Hi all! 
i’ve had my website going for a few months now and it’s time to do something different. 
I sell a huge variety of printed apparel. All are made to order. So they can chose any shirt that I have on hand. 
what’s the best way to list these? Right now each design has its own listing with all the shirt options. My problem is if I sell out of color “A” shirt on 1 listing, it still show’s available in all my other listings. 

helppppp lol 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I’d like to add that I was going to create separate listings for each available design and just one listing with all the shirt options (this is where the price would be). However, it’s not letting me save the design listings at a price of $0

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

You could do a listing with 3 variations..

1st variation could be size.

2nd could be shirt color.

3rd could be design name.

That way you would have all your shirt inventory in one listing, the only problem would be if you had like 100 designs it could be a lot for people to go through and I think, I could be wrong but Square only allows 255 variations per listing.

You can assign an image to each variation so the customer would pick the wrong design by mistake. I’ll add a photo of how the image with the variation looks.

IMG_0282.png

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 3 of 3