x
Admin

Test the Beta Invoices Mobile App

Hello everyone!

I’m excited to announce that we’ve rolled out a beta for those of you that frequently invoice and want a dedicated mobile experience to help make that process easier with Square Invoices!

This new app will allow you to do everything you would from the Square POS app, but with easier navigation and more features including partial payments and Estimates. So we hope you’ll help us test out this early release!

image (3).pngimage (4).pngimage (6).png

To join the iOS beta, click the TestFlight link and follow the instructions to download the app on your iOS device. If you are viewing on a desktop, please send the link to your mobile device.

Here are the steps to follow:

1. Follow the TestFlight link, and follow the link in Step 1 to download and install the TestFlight app from the App Store.
  2. After you’ve installed TestFlight, return to this page, and click “Start Testing” under Step 2.
  3. Click ‘Install’ under Square Invoices.
  4. Open Square Invoices, and either create a new account or sign-in with your existing Square credentials.IMG_8850.jpgIMG_8852.jpg

If you are interested in downloading the Android beta, please click the link here and follow the instructions to download the app on your Android device. If you are viewing on a desktop, please send the link to your mobile device.

1. Follow the the Google Play Link and select Become A Tester
  2. Download the app, by selecting the download link on the welcome page. 

By using the Square Invoices app and providing us feedback, you will directly influence and improve the product. So please share your reactions and input.

Cheers,

Howard, Square Beta Team

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

How do i get the redemption code? I have to have this option to continue to use square.

Message 2 of 30
Square

Hi @rvrs - if you click the TestFlight link in the post above, you should be prompted to download an app called TestFlight. Once installed, if you open the TestFlight app it will present you with a link to download the Square Invoices beta app. And from there, you can just sign-in with your Square login and be ready to go. Let us know if you tried this and it's not working so we can troubleshoot! 

Message 3 of 30

I don’t see the option to request deposit. 

Message 4 of 30
Admin

@sippaintsmile Sorry for any confusion! As posted above we currently don't have the option to Request Deposits in the mobile app. We plan to have this feature soon and we will update you as soon as we do! 

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 5 of 30

there was another post thread that gave users access to this feature i requested in but i dont have access yet and a friend who requested it on friday has access already. what should i do. 

Message 6 of 30
Admin

@sippaintsmile I am happy to provide you access to that feature, but you still won't be able to use that feature in the app just yet. 

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 7 of 30

How long does it take to get access to take deposits?

Message 8 of 30

If you are looking for the referral bonus you can find your link in account settings copy and paste it to share with friends and get $1,000 for every person who signs up. 

Message 9 of 30

Can someone please help me with this! I am so confused on what is what! I am in desperate need of taking partial payments! There a 6000000 threads on this beta and I can’t tell what is what on them. I want tosign up for whatever i need on dashboard or app as long as i can take a partial payment! Please someone point me in the right direction!

Message 10 of 30
Admin

@rvrs I am sorry for the confusion, but I am happy to help! I will enable your account for partial payments

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 11 of 30

Thank you! Is there anything special i need to do?

Message 12 of 30
Admin

@rvrs You will get an email! 

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 13 of 30

Hi is there anyway I can have the feature to take partial payments. I have downloaded the app.  

Message 14 of 30

I have an android and would like to Beta test the invoices. 

Message 15 of 30
Admin

@Murray I have sent you a follow up email. 

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 16 of 30
Beta Member

I have android as well and would like to be involved in the beta testing 

Message 17 of 30
Admin

@Jhm

If you are interested in downloading the Android beta, please click the link here and follow the insturctions to download the app on your Android device. If you are viewing on a desktop, please send the link to your mobile device.

1. Follow the the Google Play Link and select Become A Tester
  2. Download the app, by selecting the download link on the welcome page. 
Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 18 of 30

I would like to test out the Android app.

Message 19 of 30
Admin

@CaseyBlackburn

If you are interested in downloading the Android beta, please click the link here and follow the insturctions to download the app on your Android device. If you are viewing on a desktop, please send the link to your mobile device.

1. Follow the the Google Play Link and select Become A Tester
  2. Download the app, by selecting the download link on the welcome page. 
Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Message 20 of 30

I need the android version.  

Message 21 of 30