x

The dashboard will not load up for me.  Is anyone else having issues?

The dashboard will not load up for me.  Is anyone else having issues?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

Are you still unable to get the Dashboard loaded?  If so, can you access other internet sites?  If so, that would rule out internet accessibility as a cause.  If you have internet connection, you can always go to this site to check if Square is currently experiencing problems.  Right now, all of Square shows no problems.  If you're experiencing internet access problems, do all the things to solve that: clear your cache/cookies, exit your browser and reload it, reboot your computer, etc.  Many times I've found that the problem you're experiencing is temporary and can clear itself up.  If nothing else works, try contacting Square support directly:

You'll need your customer code to call.  Follow the instructions below on how to get it.

Go to Square's support page.

Click “More”

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1  855  700  6000

Good luck - I hope your issue has cleared up or you get it resolved soon.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 6

Spoke to a customer rep.  I had to access the dashboard through Google Chrome.  Not Internet Explorer.  Maybe a posting somewhere in the email stating the 1099s were ready and you must use Google Chrome??

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks for posting your solution.  I'll have to remember that Chrome must be used.

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 6

OMG I really hope that using Chrome solves our issues.  Our Dashboard just goes around and around in circles on any laptop or computer system.  And now I will try using Chrome.  Do you know if when we've tried using internest explorer and it takes the credentials and you have to X out to get out of it, does it leave your account open? Or did it ever let me in. 

Message 5 of 6

THANK YOU COMMUNITY!!!  I was able to get to our account using Chrome.  We are forever grateful for your help and suppot.  Thanks!

Message 6 of 6