x
Beta Member

The stock of some items in my online store isn't displaying properly in the Site Items view

I have a few items available in my online store for which the Stock quantity listed in the Site Items view is not correct. In the below image from the Site Items view you can see the stock for Stiltwalker is showing as 36 and the stock for Wright Dairyman is showing as 33.

Site Items View.jpg

However, if I click into the items to view the details, the stock level is different:

Stiltwalker item details stock = 6:

Stiltwalker Details.jpg

Wright Dairyman item details stock = 11:

Wright Dairyman Details.jpg 

The quantities shown in the item details are correct and they align with the stock values shown within the square dashboard Item Library for these items too:

Stiltwalker Item Library View.jpgWright Dairyman Item Library View.jpg

Any idea why the Site Items view would show a different quantity?

Thanks for any guidance here!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Luppoleto Thanks for posting. 😊

Sometimes this can happen if there is a sync delay, but usually clears up within 24 hours. 

Has the view been off for longer than this? Can you post a link to either of those items on your website so we can take a closer look? 

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi @BernadetteA , thanks for your reply. It's been this way for at least a week so it doesn't appear to be a sync delay.

Here are the links to the items on our site:

https://luppoleto.square.site/product/stiltwalker-16-oz-can/262

https://luppoleto.square.site/product/wright-dairyman-16-oz-can/254

Thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks, and that does seem odd for it to take that long. From what I can tell, the live site is honoring the actual inventory amount. It doesn't look like you are able to purchase more than 6 of the 16-oz can item. 

I recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance. A rep will be able to check with the advanced support team to see if there's any known issues that would cause the Item dashboard from not updating properly. 

You can reach the team with this link here. 😊

Message 4 of 4