x

Ticket names now "Square Online (name)" - unable to see name in Fresh KDS

Today we had an update that has lead to the ticket names of Square Online orders to be prefixed with Square Online, which has lead to the customers name being cut off for orders sent to Fresh KDS. 

Does anyone know how I can change this back?

Issues

1. Ticket labels are printed with the name "Square Online (Je ", when it was previously "Jessica Harris"

2. Our Fresh KDS order tracker now shows this only "Square Online" without any name

In progress Ready
Square Online James
Brian Square Online
Square Online Square Online
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @rachel1990.

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about the issues you're seeing with orders.

I hadn't heard of this change but am trying to follow this up with our eCommerce team. Are you able send me a private message with images of how the orders are appearing so I can share them with the team?

Or feel free to post them in this thread if they don't contain any private information!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I am also having the exact same issue, my FreshKDS not showing the customer name.  It just says "Square Online Order...".  Is there a work around I can implement to see customer names?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @BLPLlama,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the FreshKDS integration!

The advice I've been given here is to file a ticket with fresh KDS support as a starting point - Square integrations are managed and supported by the third parties who chose to integrate with Square.

Let me know if you've already done this or if Fresh KDS have given any advice / response to what the issue may be!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4