x
Beta Member

Tickets/Points/Rewards

I am so frustrated with the options for “Rewards”. Is there any way a customer can “sign in” to their own account (so to speak) where i can load “Points” onto their account to spend? Almost like Arcade ticket style. They purchase with me, earn points, i load them onto the website for them to use. Sorta like Chuck-E-Cheese does?? On my show on fb, they can find tickets, earn them etc… I’d like to DIGITALLY be able to give these to them and have the website know they can spend them.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @UFB and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you're frustrated with implementing your Rewards program. I know there are a lot of features and functions but it becomes easier the more you spend time with it. Your customers can certainly sign into their own accounts and check their points balance. This is available in your Dashboard under Dashboard > Loyalty > Promotions. Here you'll find a unique URL for a website. You can email this to your customers or paste it on Facebook, etc. Customers can sign-up here, or check their point balance if they are already registered in your program.

As far as manually giving out points, you can certainly give out points. If a customer is enrolled in your program, find the customer in your dashboard. Click on their name, and then Loyalty Summary. Click the three dots in the top corner and click on Adjust Punches. Then you can add points/punches.

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 4.15.03 PM.png

I hope this helps make using your Loyalty Program less frustrating. For more info on the Loyalty program, check out this link here.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @UFB and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you're frustrated with implementing your Rewards program. I know there are a lot of features and functions but it becomes easier the more you spend time with it. Your customers can certainly sign into their own accounts and check their points balance. This is available in your Dashboard under Dashboard > Loyalty > Promotions. Here you'll find a unique URL for a website. You can email this to your customers or paste it on Facebook, etc. Customers can sign-up here, or check their point balance if they are already registered in your program.

As far as manually giving out points, you can certainly give out points. If a customer is enrolled in your program, find the customer in your dashboard. Click on their name, and then Loyalty Summary. Click the three dots in the top corner and click on Adjust Punches. Then you can add points/punches.

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 4.15.03 PM.png

I hope this helps make using your Loyalty Program less frustrating. For more info on the Loyalty program, check out this link here.

Message 2 of 2