x
Admin

TogetHER Spotlight: Meet BoBArtStudio 🎨

We're continuing our Spotlight Series featuring some of our wonderful TogetHER group members!

The purpose of our TogetHER group is for members to find connections, advice, encouragement and community with fellow women in business and allies. 

Today, we’re talking to TogetHER member and Super Seller @BofBArtStudio !

LOGO - BURST OF BUTTERFLIES - 2018 DBD-01 copy - Cheryl Tisland.png

Tell us about your business!

At Burst of Butterflies, we’re a locally owned creative studio focused on connecting the community through our love of art. Our story is anything but ordinary, opening in 2014 after a traumatic accident left one of our family members permanently disabled. Scrambling to rearrange our lives, we decided that the best solution would be a space in which we could run together. Today, we offer walk-in pottery painting, canvas painting, clay wheel throwing, glass fusing, mosaic art, weekly classes and events, and more to let your imagination soar. We even have a large party room that’s perfect for birthdays and team building. Just know that no matter your age, there’s plenty of fun to be had and lasting memories to be made. We welcome you to stop by our Chandler location anytime!

From our family to yours, let creativity soar, like a Burst Of Butterflies!

Where is your business located?

Downtown Chandler, Arizona (a suburb city in the Southeast Valley of Phoenix).

What has been your proudest moment in your business?

We love to see all of the smiles and creativity and family and friends having a great time in our studio. Also, we were founded on the idea of inclusivity for all for Special Needs, Ability Aware, Diversity, and Everyone. We provide group events regularly for Adults and Kids with Disabilities and Special Needs and they are all very special to us.

If you could give yourself one piece of advice when you first started your business, what would it be?

Don't try to do everything. Hire positive energy team members and delegate. Also, do not take on debt, ever! Being a debt free business is freedom and empowers us to make it through any situation and change.

What’s been the most challenging part of running your business?

The first few years when we made every mistake in the book. Thankfully, we fixed those mistakes before Covid happened, and we learned a TON from those mistakes that helped us grow and mature.

Who is a woman identified business owner that you consider a role model and why?

Bethany Pepper of Fat Cat Art Cafe in Mississippi. She is always ready to help others, is a mentor and friend, has a positive attitude, and has created a very successful business.

Where can we shop and learn about your business online?

https://BurstOfButterflies.com 

https://www.facebook.com/BurstOButterfliesCreateAndPaintChandler 

https://www.instagram.com/burstofbutterflies/

Thank you SO much @BofBArtStudio 💕🎉

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

Congrats on the Spotlight!! So fun to see another PYOP studio! ❤️

Message 2 of 6
Admin

Would you like to be featured?! Let me know and I'll send you a private message @Maegan 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

Thank you, Maegan!   Likewise, it is nice to see another PYOP studio here.  Nice to meet you!!

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

I love this so much!!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

What a fantastic business! I would love something like this my area -all of those classes sound like so much fun. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6