x

Travel bag or case for register system?

Has anyone ordered any bags or cases that work well for transporting the register system? I'm looking for something to easily store and protect the cash drawer, receipt printer, scanner, card reader, etc.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @hopesarzier, welcome to the Seller Community! 

Personally I haven't seen any carrying cases for a Point of Sale system, but I'm going to reach out to our Events Team. They rent out terminals for festivals like Coachella, Complex Con, and Outside Lands.  Hopefully they'll have some useful tips! 😀

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @hopesarzier

We definitely have to get crafty and creative when shipping individual Square Stand setups, as there aren't many options when it comes to carrying cases or protective boxes. 

When we pack up and ship Square Stand setups to events, we'll usually use the original box that the Square Stand comes in, wrap it in bubble wrap, and place them inside large equipment style rolling bags.

One thing to be aware is that the Cash Drawers are very susceptible to being damaged in transit. Our rental partner has since stopped offering them as an option since so many of them get damaged during shipping. 

Message 3 of 5

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Pelican Case to store & transport Square Stand?

Has anyone found a pelican case to store their Stand and Receipt Printer in to transport?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

@trevor_etp I've added your post to this thread so you can see the equipment rolling bags mentioned by EJ.  👀

If I hear of another seller using a specific pelican case I'll loop them in this thread! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5