x

Trouble connecting a existing ups account to the website

every time i try to connect a existing ups account it gives me a random error of 

-UPS_LinkAccountRequest.validation_error-? anyone know why this is happening?? thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hello @TINOSTAPLES

Thanks for posting in our Seller Community. Sounds like your issue can be related to an error with your UPS information. Take a look at this article I found on the UPS website. If you're still getting the same error after verifying your personal information and account, let me know. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 9

Hello @sayra

I have been trying to connect my existing UPS account now for 3 days and have been locked out twice, causing me to have to wait 24 hours before trying again each time. I am getting the same error (UPS_LinkAccountRequest.validation_error) and have literally been copying/pasting the information from my latest UPS invoice. Can you please help?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 9

Hey @exarno01

Welcome to our Seller Community! 

Have you taken a look at the UPS site here? In the previous case, it looks like the Shipping API needed to be added to the ups.com profile.

Let me know if this works. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

I also have this problem but the link you provided to the UPS site is no longer valid.  What do I need to do to enable the Shipping API?

Message 5 of 9

In this case I would suggest getting in touch with our support team here @cmj167. They may be able to point you in the right direction to get this addressed.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Message 6 of 9

I am trying to add an existing UPS account, and can get through to the check boxes and then the screen goes blank and will NOT reload with further steps Please advise as I would like to publish my new site.

Message 7 of 9

Hello there @barkandoak 

Is your website currently on the Premium plan? UPS account configuration requires a Weebly subscription.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Message 8 of 9

Sorry for the delay in responding, reply went to junk folder and am just seeing it. No , I can’t afford the $79/month subscription JUST to integrate UPS but thank you for letting me know what the issue is. 
it’s truly absurd at pricing for shipping integration… & that is on all platforms! I guess I will manually upload to the shipper of my choice - which is not UPS. 😏 thank you again for your response! 

Message 9 of 9