x

Unable to update stock AND credit card declined when trying to buy those items

Help! With any new items I am adding to my site today it's not letting me set a number for stock. I go update the stock and an arrow shows that it's trying to load for a few minutes and then it says " We are sorry but we weren't able to access your stock information. Please save your item and try again". Ive tried on multiples browsers, computers and phones and it keeps saying the same thing. Oddly, on any items I added yesterday I AM able to update the stock. More importantly, when I go to buy the new items any credit card is declined (older items without the stock issue I can purchase no problem) What can I do? I have a presale starting Sunday and I'm getting nervous that this isn't going to work. 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Hey! Yep I have a cottage bakery. 🙂 I was on the phone with them for an hour and they finally acknowledged the problem but said no ETA

Message 22 of 26

Thought it was fixed but actually things are even more messed up - cant update or see any item types/add text box modifier in Chrome but I can update stock. Safari I can see all that other stuff but can't update stock. 

Message 23 of 26

Some of my modifiers are missing though, I had a text box modifier last nights that's gone. I cant add a new one for a text box for customers to add personalization  - it's only letting me create a drop-down menu. Argh...

Message 24 of 26

So I just tried to call... it took me through a LONG process of finding a customer code, entering it and then having it tell me they’re closed today? Does it not say they have help available 7am - 7pm Saturday and Sunday??? On the phone the automated recording said 9 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday... like what? I’m LIVID. Now we can’t even talk to a real person? Are you kidding me!? I’ve never been more upset at square than right now this is so gross. 

Message 25 of 26
Square Community Moderator

Hey there. Sorry again you are all experiencing this issue. I was going to merge this thread with our discussion here but I'll leave this one here for now since there's quite a few responses. 

We'll be posting updates on this thread as we receive them. 

Message 26 of 26