x

Updated look of the Sales Report in the Square Point of Sale App

This reply was created from merging an existing thread:  Improvements to the Sales Report in the Square Point of Sale App

THIS UPDATE IS AWFUL AND A WASTE OF MY VALUABLE TIME CLOSING OUT EVERY NIGHT!!!!!

This has to do with the updated look of the SALES REPORT tab.

• It looks different, it feels different, and it is too busy for my daily close outs.
  • My usual line items are missing!!!
  • If it isn’t Broke, don’t fix it.
  • The Ipad App is an unnecessary change when you can use a computer dash board to do more.
  • My daily close out has been now inefficient with this undesirable change.
  • A regular everyday close out manager didn’t make this corporation change. Stop excepting company changes from someone that doesn’t do business brick and mortar close outs every day, because they have no clue what they are doing.
  • Square, stay simple, because that’s what you are liked for. Don’t get complicated on the clients interface.
  • Give me BACK my Old Sales Tab page.

A concerned Square user customer,

8/14/2019

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thank you very much for your feedback about this recent update @tank2. I've moved your post to a separate thread so we can reply to this directly (we can't do this in the Product Update) and so we can share this feedback with the Reporting team.

I notice you mention some of your line items are missing. From the Sales report on your iPad > set the date range > and then tap 'Show details'. When you then scroll down you should see Top Items and Top Caegories. If you still don't see your items can you let me know so I can investigate?  

Also, can you let me know a bit more about how this is affecting your workflow? For exampl, before you were able to access information you needed in a few taps/seconds and now it takes several taps and several minutes of tapping around to get the information you need. Any additonal information about your workflow or your busines will help us to continue to improve and simplify the report fo you and others! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2