x
Beta Member

Upvotes for third party shipper integrations?

We use Sendle to ship and realized that it's not integrated. After getting our first shipment out I realized it is really kind of complicated for us and for our customers.  I figured it might be true for more people than just me, and if you think this might help, Weebly said they would seriously consider adding this feature if it drew enough attention.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Thanks for taking the time to post in the Seller Community, @2BirdsCoffeeCo. It sounds like you may already have come across this article about shipping from our Online Store Support page, but I wanted to include it anyway just in case you haven't.

While we don't have any online store shipping integrations to announce at this time, we'll be sure to update this thread if we have any news to share!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

Yes! Just started my business. I was originally going to go with Etsy and had everything lined up with Sendle as they have the best prices, then switched to Weebly/Square and I'm VERY VERY disappointed that there is not some sort of integration. I need this in my life.

Message 3 of 7

Has there been any updates or progress with this? I'm going through this issue now. Any shipping advice would be great!

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @PositivelyNLLC - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I'm not sure if you're looking for a specific app but here's what I was able to find related to "shipping" in our App Marketplace.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

They still are not integrated with Sendle, who we are still partnered with. I do think there are other options that are integrated already, but we will continue to use Sendle 

Message 6 of 7

After looking a little bit more into it, it looks like if you connect your Square to Shippo, you can then connect your Shippo to send your packages through Sendle so it will all be connected! All of my Square orders have been successfully loading onto Shippo, and then from what I saw on the website, from there use Sendle instead of USPS, etc. 

I haven't tried this yet, but I saw it on the "add carrier" option through Shippo. 

Message 7 of 7