x

Users Manual

I am new to Square.  I was expecting that they would supply some sort of user manual.  Has any one out there created one for their staff?

I will use this system very little, as most of my sales are through my website, and it is only when I do shows that this will come in handy, but it is important that I look like I know what I am doing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @dougm - welcome to Square and thanks for making your first post to the community!

We do offer a getting started guide for new Square sellers. Included with this guide is a training checklist for your employees. This should help ensure that both you and your employees are ready to make sales! 👍

I hope this helps, definitely post again with any questions -or- if you find training tips that work well please share!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @dougm - welcome to Square and thanks for making your first post to the community!

We do offer a getting started guide for new Square sellers. Included with this guide is a training checklist for your employees. This should help ensure that both you and your employees are ready to make sales! 👍

I hope this helps, definitely post again with any questions -or- if you find training tips that work well please share!

Message 2 of 2