x

Will square payments sync with square appointments based on the client?

Will square payments sync with square appointments based on the client?

I currently use another appointment program but have used Square for years and am trying to decide whether to migrate to square appointments. I book patients then have them pay via square. The issue I sometimes have is reconciling payments for a patient because it does not link the payment with my schedule. So in order to see if they paid I need to check the date and time of their appointment and assume they paid after the appointment time...looking at the time of the transaction and then validating the credit card info or signature. But if it was cash, it is tough to do.

Will square make this possible to track payments per client if I'm using square register? I would hope so as that would be the true value of this integrated register and appointments package.

0 Likes
15 Comments

I have spoken to the appointments team and they cannot add modifiers to appointment items the way you can in the online store. 

I need a way for them to order everything they want with the modifiers they want and book an exact time for them to come in and receive their order. 

This was originally posted two years ago. We have the register, but have not switched to Appointments because Register doesn't have an appointments tab. With it being an option on the app, it shouldn't be difficult to add it to the equipment you are selling. I honestly have no idea why these two are not talking. Unfortunately, we are considering purchasing a different POS that can do both, as our growing volume cannot handle being split between multiple payment/booking systems.

I really want to use this, and I have no idea why it's not being optimized. Especially after seeing people mentioning the same issue three years ago.

Has this been resolved after 3 years? Otherwise the terminal becomes useless for business such as hair salons or Spas. Please advise.

Admin

Hi @fiveonenine. I checked for an update on this but unfortunately I don't have any new news to share. Appreciate you checking in. We'll be sure to provide updates once we have more information.

I need to view a list of past and upcoming Appointments that haven't been paid. I will either contact them for payments over phone, email and invoice (through the App 😣), or mark the Appointment as paid if they paid with cash.

Is there a way to see a list of these unpaid Appointments? I don't want to have to go through the calendar week by week.