x

Visibility section missing from item page

The visibility section on my item page has disappeared, so I no longer have the option to make items hidden/unavailable/visible. Any idea what's happening here?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @juliensbakery Welcome to the Community. ๐Ÿ™‚

Are you talking about the option on the Items Overview page that allows you to mark several items available at once? 

You can still do this by checking the boxes next to the item name first, then clicking on Bulk Edit in the top right corner of the list. 

Can you please provide a screenshot if this is not the page you are referring to?

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your reply. I'm talking about the item detail page.

This is what we USED TO see: screenshot

Now the page looks like this, with no section for visibility anywhere on the page (we've clicked on every available link): screenshot. This is also how it is now viewed when accessing from my phone.

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @juliensbakery - Jumping in for Bernadette here. Thanks for your patience while we looked into this. I was unable to replicate the issue you are having. When logging into the account, I was able to see the "Visibility" settings for your item (please see below). Are you still experiencing the same thing?

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4