x
Beta Member

WTF IS SQUARES PROBLEM. THEY KEEP STALLING MY PAYMENTS EVERY STUPID TRANSACTION

I HAVE TO REFUND MY CUSTOMERS EVERYTIME CAUSE I AM SO SMALL I CANT WAIT ON THOSE PAYMENTS. AND I CHARGE THROUGH GODADDY WHICH I MIGHT OFFER HAS ALWAYS DEPOSITED NEXT DAY LIKE CLOCK WORK

WE ONLY HVE REOCCURING BILLING WITH SAME CUSTOMERS AND THEY CONTINUE TO FLAG EVERY MONTHLY PAYMENT CREATING A LAUGHING STOCK OF OUR BUSINESS PROCCESS

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@ASHLEYVEGA  I read your post a few times and I’m still not sure I understand it.  I added punctuation in my head, but I might have put it in the wrong places.  So…..

You are the only one in control of when you transfer your money from your Square account to your linked bank account.  These transfers can take 1-2 days AFTER you initiate them normally, but that is not Square’s issue.  They are at the mercy of each bank as to how long the transfers take.  So, question 1.  Are you initiating a transfer from Square to your bank at the end of each business day?  I’ll add that you have the option for immediate transfer to your bank if you link a debit card to your Square account.  These transfers cost an additional 1%.

I completely did not understand why your customers flag payments.  Are they disputing your billing?  That’s my second question, since I can’t give you any assistance until I know what would cause a customer to “flag” a payment.

I’ll help more after I understand better.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook

“Take what you like, take what works, leave the rest!”

User of the following third-party apps (ask for help or a referral link):

FreshKDS — Kitchen Display System
Bookkeep — Automated Revenue Accounting
Restoke — Menu Pricing and real-time inventory
Message 2 of 2