x
Alumni

We Want Your Insights!

Hi Community! 

Have you ever wanted to help shape a new product for sellers like yourself? Would you like a voice in improving an existing product you use? 

We connect each day with sellers like you to build and improve our products. 

How do we do this? Good question. Sometimes we meet sellers over the phone or on video chat to hear your opinions and feedback. Sometimes we visit sellers in person.  We've even gone so far as flipping grilled cheese, inventorying jewelry, pouring coffee, and making a sale alongside our sellers! If you would like to be part of a future Square user research project, please fill out the quick survey below. 

We look forward to meeting you soon! 

The Insights Team @ Square
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Love this! Thanks for posting in the community, @kandra.  Insights projects are such a cool opportunity to get to know our customers, and for our sellers to get their voices heard! 👏

Message 2 of 4

How do I view a current campaign? How do I add people to send it to?  How do I edit it?  I originally only added one person to send it to to test it out but I can't even find THAT. Help!  I expected setting up appointments with square would be simple but it's turning out to be more of a pain than anything.  

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @jb3469 - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community. Happy to have you join us here!

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding adding customers to existing campaigns. Currently, the ability to add customers to an existing campaign remains a Feature Request. Take a look at this Best Answer from Chad for more information. 

We are saddened to hear of your poor experience setting up Appointments. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! We are here to help! We also have a full Support Team available to assist if need be. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4