x
Beta Member

Website Upgrades?

Hey All,

I remember reading some ramblings almost two years ago about Square was going to become more intuitive with its website appearance & features. It seems as though that hasn't happened yet? No splash screen or at least the ability to customize the landing page any further than it currently allows. It all just continues to be plain & slightly outdated. 

I'm trying to be professional here, not taking any shots. I enjoy Squares services & your seller tech. Its all very nice & easy to use. But I'm definitely looking for more when it comes to overall appearance of the site.

Are there any upgrades or overhauls planned in the near future?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi there @TheCaveNEPA!

2 years ago, we were still offering a basic website that we called our Online Store.

Within the past two years, we have since migrated to a completely new website offering!
Over the past 2 years, we have continually added new capabilities and features to the Square Online website.

You can see a ton of examples of what can be done with a bit of time and elbow grease by checking out this thread 

Feel free to lean on our resident Square Online expert @AdamB as well - he has an open thread you can use to request feedback and advice while you set up your website 🙌 I hope this helps!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2