x
Beta Member

Weebly App -multiple locations

If you turn on notifications in the weebly app it notifies you of ALL new online orders.  Even if I sign in using a square user name - password specifically for that location, it still notifies me of orders in all locations on the weebly app.  That's alot of orders for a pizza restaurant.

Any ideas on how I can sign in to a specific store on the weebly app to just get their notifications only?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for reaching out about this. You are correct, there is no way to filter your order notifications within the Weebly App by location. You will receive order notifications for all locations if you have more than one tied to your Weebly account.

If you only want to use the app for notifications, you could consider using the Square Point of Sale app for your order notifications and management. Logging into just the location you work in will allow you to only see orders for that location as desired. You can then use the Weebly app for all other online store endeavors.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

@AshleyK Thank you for your reply.  Yes, using the square app for the notification does work BUT the notification isn't nearly loud enough in a busy pizza kitchen.  the notification chime is real short and you can only turn it up as loud as the ipad goes which isn['t enough.  The notification chime doesn't go through a bluetooth speaker and you can't plug in a speaker through the headphone jack as square gives you a notification to "unplug this device immediately and then gives loud beeping sounds.  As you can see, I have tried all option available to me to make the notification sound louder.  The weebly app does that because that sound will go through bluetooth but it does it for all my stores at the same time; it doesn't separate them.  Advice?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@JackieCardin1 I have heard that feedback from other sellers that the order notification for the Square App is too quiet for a lot of sellers to feel comfortable trusting it. Unfortunately this feature hasn't been updated in the last couple of weeks with Weebly, so the only other workaround would be to use the Square Point of Sale app and connect a printer to it. That way, whenever an order is placed, the printer will print out an order stub, which will be a notification to you that you need to start making a pizza. 

I know it's not ideal, or exactly what you were looking for, but it's something to consider. 

I will also continue to share this feedback with our development team!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4