x
Beta Member

Weebly Square Items Online

I am a square user and now have my online commerce with square (weekly) as my previous e-commerce had way too many issues trying to sync.

One thing I am looking for which my customers love is when they go to an item page, other products related to that item show below the item. IE: customer clicks on a wine kit and the labels, cork, bottles appear below to give them the quick access to purchase them rather then have to search for them.

Is this an option or does anyone know if this will be in future development?

A store bought bottle of wine is cheaper than therapy.
Brewing your own wine is even cheaper than that while making it is thera-peutic!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Great question, @PoppedCork

You can enable the Similar Items feature. 

Note: This feature is only available on the Shop All page template. If you’re not using the Shop All template, you can switch to it from the Page list.

With this option on, up to ten items from the same category are shown below the item details on the page. If an item isn’t part of a category, the similar items section won’t appear on the page.

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Yeah I see that but that does not work, similar items would be for example when someone looks at a Red wine with grape skins other red wines with grape skins would show up rather than all the wine in that specific category. So that does not work for me.

A store bought bottle of wine is cheaper than therapy.
Brewing your own wine is even cheaper than that while making it is thera-peutic!
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @PoppedCork - I totally understand what you're looking to achieve here.

The best way to make this work the way you're intending would be to re-categorize, for example, adding Red Wine with grape skins and other red wines with grape skins to the same category. That will enable the similar items to reflect the items in that same category. 

I, will also, be happy to bring visibility to our product team for the feature that you are mentioning 🙂 

I hope this helps. 

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4