x
Alumni

โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ Welcome New Community Members! โ€Œโœจโ€Œ

Frame 6.png

Hi all! This is Ani, currently located in San Francisco. Hope everyone has had a great week so far. The weather has started dropping here. I hope everyone is staying cozy wherever you may be!

I wanted to extend a warm welcome to our newest members. We are so happy to have you here! We'd love to hear more about you and your business. Feel free to respond to this thread to introduce yourselves by clicking on Reply. 

As you get settled within the Community, I wanted to make sure I highlighted these helpful posts:

I also recommend checking these guides: Orientation โ€” Welcome to the Seller Community!, and our Community Etiquette Guidelines.

Cheers!

Ani

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Alumni

I also wanted to give a shout-out to our newest members. Unfortunately, I am unable to tag all the members who joined, so anyone is welcome to respond! @juliestea , @ccskincare , @2MVCat , @6sense1 , @barberchris290 , @Daspraki , @KalamazooGarden , @mindfulspaceco , @ShopJolene , @studiowillow 

download.gif

Ani
Message 2 of 12
Beta Member

Thank you for your warm welcome!

I am so happy my daughter set us up with Square. It works like a charm and makes it so much easier to run the restaurant. Should have listened to her a long time ago!

Square has helped me and my staff run our small restaurant, Wanda's Kitchen - Georgetown Terrace, in our quaint little town in Georgetown, Illinois. Reopening the restaurant the last couple of days, during Covid, was made easy with Square. Thank again to everyone at Square!

Message 3 of 12
Alumni

@Daspraki That's great your daughter was able to set you up with Square! ๐Ÿ˜Š  Love to hear Square has been helpful and easy to use during the reopening of your restaurant. We wish you the best of luck with the reopening. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything! We're happy to help.

Ani
Message 4 of 12
Beta Member

Thanks for including us in the warm welcome. 

Message 5 of 12
Alumni

Happy to have you join the Seller Community @studiowillow !

Ani
Message 6 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Welcome, @studiowillow ๐Ÿ˜‡

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 12

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š My name is Edlena and I am new to the forums here. Just trying to get a feel for this place since I joined sometime ago and launched my shop last night. Still working on sales but so far so good. Remaining positive as always! Nice to meet you all. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 8 of 12
Alumni

Congrats on launching your shop @millenniumse ๐Ÿ™Œ, loving the positivity! Don't hesitate to reach out in the Community if any questions come up ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Ani
Message 9 of 12

thank you so much I will! ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 10 of 12

Hey y'all! My name's Lauren and I'm the owner/founder of Loromatherapy!! I have a separate blog, but I'm hoping to integrate the 2 soon. I'm looking at having items in my shop this week, and I can't wait to meet new people!

Message 11 of 12
Alumni

Nice to meet you @Loromatherapy! I'm a big fan of aromatherapy โœจ. If you haven't already, I would recommend joining our TogetHER group. It's a great way to meet fellow women business owners and allies!

Ani
Message 12 of 12