x

Welcome Wednesday: April 18th 🌻

Spring has offically sprung! (In San Francisco at least) 😀

Corgi.gif

Let's give a warm and sunny welcome to our newewst group of community members!

@Mattlin

@blacklabimaging

@annabobo

@Lily511

@PwCJessica

@PierreL

@VictoriaH

@alyciawhite

Please introduce yourself by sharing your business and where you’re located!

Some pro-tips so you can join our Most Helpful Sellers list:

• Remember to give out likes for posts  ❤️ and mark great responses with "Best Answer".   Learn more in our community orientation.
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say.
  • Also, if you're based in St. Louis we'll be having open houses coming up. Meet the team and learn more about Square at these fun events. You can find more info here on St. Louis Open House
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, thanks for the welcome! I am in Illinois, and I own Parties with Character. I provide entertainment at children’s birthday parties, corporate and community events, etc. It’s my job to have fun and make people smile. 🙂 

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

@PwCJessica, thanks for the reply, it's nice to meet you! Your job sounds amazing!! 

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Hello All,

My name is Robert and I am the owner of a photography store located in Flemington, NJ.

Thank you for the warm welcome! We are very excited to be using Square, recently making the switch from Quickbooks POS. This new platform is sleak and the customers love it. Looking forward to growing the business with this new system and also helping to improve Squares Register platform with insightful requests.

Cheers!

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hi @blacklabimaging, welcome to Square, we're glad to have you! I always love when customers can give us insights into how we can improve - if you think of anything, feel free to post here in the community! 

Message 5 of 5