x
Square

What data helps you make decisions?

Hi everyone,

We’re looking for some feedback, and would love to hear from you. Feel free to skip a question if it's not relevant to you:

1. What piece of data has spurred an “aha!” moment for your business, or has been really impactful for you?

2. How do you create relationships with regular customers? Has a customer’s feedback ever changed the way you do business?

3. What is one  of the craziest things you’ve heard from your customers? Something you’ve heard that’s been especially heartwarming or fun?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

1. Our avg. customer spending amount has been really useful to us! We're in a small town, so we have a limited number of customers, and watching this number has been able to help us set goals for increasing the ticket spend of our average regular customer.

2. We post everywhere (square marketing, fb, instagram, our website & blog) - ALOT. Daily, more than once on some channels, and in local community chat groups. We don't just post about our business, we spend a lot of time commenting on community events, posts, and positive community engagement. We attend a lot of events in our community, and we usually see good returns in the next day's sales each time we attend an event such as a fall festival or a potluck. Customer engagement requires your time!

3. One day a regular customer posted on facebook, "If there is any love in the world, someone will bring me coffee from Harris & Smith Coffee Co (our shop) while I'm at work." No one responded, so she posted again, "Guess I'll just have to go get my own coffee, there is no love in the world!" But, when she got to the coffee shop, another regular had seen her post and had prepaid her coffee (we just opened up a ticket), and the customer was so excited that she paid for the person in line behind her! 

Message 2 of 2