x

What is my Square routing and account number?

What’s my square account number and routing number 

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Update: Account and routing numbers are now available with Square Checking in the US! Here are the steps to view your account and routing numbers from your online Square Dashboard or from the Point of Sale app.

You can use Square Checking account and routing numbers to allow third parties to debit your Square balance via ACH. You can also deposit funds into your Square balance via ACH.

Get started with Square Account and Routing Numbers in our Support Center, and learn more about Square Checking, and Square Banking.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @bossnolanails - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you.

So sorry for the confusion here. Your Square Account does not have a specific checking or routing number. We transfer your bank deposits via ACH to your attached bank account via a next business-day deposit schedule.

What specifically are you looking to do with a checking and routing number?

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 9

I need to complete my information, and put in my bank account number and routing number.

Message 3 of 9
Alumni

The Square Card is not a bank account and does not have a routing + account number associated with it.
It is a debit card that has 16 digits like a typical bank debit card, @kenneth3.

It sounds like you may be trying to link a bank to your Square account instead of gather information about your Square Card.

If that's the case, you can find those steps here. Please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone if you need a hand.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 9

We are about to apply for a major Federal grant, and must submit an ACH number for Visionbox Studio - can you help?

Thanks,

David Walker

Managing Director

Message 5 of 9

Specifically the SBA is looking for an ACH phone number... could this be yours?

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Please send me a private message with a bit more detail @Visionbox1212 and hopefully I can look into it for you. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 7 of 9
Admin

Best Answer

Update: Account and routing numbers are now available with Square Checking in the US! Here are the steps to view your account and routing numbers from your online Square Dashboard or from the Point of Sale app.

You can use Square Checking account and routing numbers to allow third parties to debit your Square balance via ACH. You can also deposit funds into your Square balance via ACH.

Get started with Square Account and Routing Numbers in our Support Center, and learn more about Square Checking, and Square Banking.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

Hi Helen,

Do you know if the Square Checking account will accept ACH Deposits for recipients of the SBA EIDL Targeted Advance program? 

Message 9 of 9