x
Admin

What is the Super Seller program?

Super Seller logo v. 2.png

Hello Community!

I’m here to tell you about Square’s Super Seller program. 

The Super Seller program is currently made up of 93 Square sellers across the US, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia. Check out our Super Seller directory here. 

Super Sellers are members of the Seller Community that we consider a manifestation of the culture of the Seller Community - meaning that they are our best example of what a truly helpful, kind, knowledgeable Square seller and member of the Community is. 

Super Sellers actively assist other sellers in the Community by welcoming them, offering business advice, product recommendations and providing technical solutions via best answers. You may have engaged or been helped by one of them already! 

You’ll also see our Super Sellers hosting or participating in Q&As, being featured in spotlights, podcasts and product testimonials.

Expectations for our Super Seller program members

• Community Participation and Activity: We accept sellers into this program who have shown active participation in the Community via posts, replies, best answers and kudos. While we know you are all business owners and often your participation levels depend on your business schedule, a fantastic baseline for our Super Sellers to strive for is 5 Community replies per week. We assume anyone applying to this program has applied because they want to be an active participant in the Community as a Super Seller.

• Tone & Style: We accept sellers into the Super Seller program because we feel their tone & style in written posts/replies matches our core Community Etiquette Guidelines. We expect all program members to continue to act as helpful, friendly, empathetic individuals. 

• Additional Participation: Monthly Super Seller hangouts give our program members an opportunity to engage with one another in person (all events are currently online only), with Community Team staff, and with Square Product Team members. We love when our Super Sellers are able to attend! So far we’ve gotten pretty great turnouts

What benefits/perks do Super Sellers receive?

• Free Access to Square Subscriptions: As members of the Super Seller program, meeting the outlined criteria, you will have access to Square Appointments, Square Team Management, Square for Retail Plus, Square for Restaurants Plus, Square Loyalty, Square Email Marketing, and Square KDS for free. This is our way of providing program members with the opportunity to try and get more familiar with our products, and to bring that knowledge to the Community! 
  • Swag: Super Sellers receive branded swag goodies for being in the program! Swag items come in kits with multiple items and also single items throughout the year. If accepted into the program, you’ll receive a welcome kit with all sorts of fun stuff! In the past we’ve sent Bluetooth Speakers, Mobile Chargers, Insulated Tumblers and more.

Here’s a picture of a hoodie we provided as a previous holiday gift to program members:

Olive__0-1649363061120.png

• Sense of Community: This program is made up of business owners that share their experiences with one another. They discuss wins, challenges, and offer suggestions. Members of the Super Seller program have a  greater sense of Community because they are united with truly helpful, kind and knowledgeable business owners.
  • Access to Square Product Managers & Engineers: Super Sellers have the opportunity to meet directly with Square Product Managers and  Engineers to provide thorough feedback on their experience with our products. They share what product improvements they’d like to see and hear about what’s on the Product Team’s roadmap.
  • Priority Community Support: When Super Sellers post product questions or issues in the Community, they receive a reply from one of our Community Moderators or Managers in 30 minutes to an hour, rather than our typical 24-48 hour response time. This is a fantastic way for you to get tailored support quickly through a support channel other than phone, email or messaging. 
  • Status: Super Sellers have an exclusive badge on their Community avatar! This lets the rest of the Community easily identify who is a Super Seller, knowing that they are here to help! 
  • Super Seller Lounge: Super Sellers have access to a private group within the Community that we call the Super Seller Lounge. Within the lounge, Super Sellers frequently engage with one another and our Community staff, privately, on a daily basis! Super Sellers are able to surface identified bugs/issues, discuss business practices and view program announcements.

Those interested, we open applications for the program twice a year, typically in the Fall and Spring. We’ll make an announcement in the Community when applications are open. We’ll ask you a few basic questions about your business, what you enjoy about the Community, and why you’re enthusiastic about the program. Fall 2021, we received over 400 applications! 

We hope you apply! Feel free to comment with any questions 🤓

Best,

Isabelle

Super Seller Program Manager @ Square

image_png.png

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Super Seller

What is a super seller?

I give back to a community who has helped me when I have questions.

I get to actually give meaningful feedback that becomes part of the product I use everyday.

I learn to better understand the technology for my business to make more money!

And, I got a really cool pair of Square themed socks.   Who doesn't like socks?

Seriously, the wealth of knowledge between super sellers will undoubtedly help you do something better.

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 12
Super Seller

wrote:

What is a super seller?

I give back to a community who has helped me when I have questions.

I get to actually give meaningful feedback that becomes part of the product I use everyday.

I learn to better understand the technology for my business to make more money!

And, I got a really cool pair of Square themed socks.   Who doesn't like socks?

Seriously, the wealth of knowledge between super sellers will undoubtedly help you do something better.

Donnie-M

Wait,..you got socks!?

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 3 of 12
Super Seller

20210525_073600.jpg

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 4 of 12
Super Seller

Love the socks, thanks for sharing the pic! Some other cool potential swag...how about a black t-shirt with the square logo and the text "It's cool (or hip) to be Square" or something like that. Would love to wear that when I'm working in the store!

Message 5 of 12
Super Seller

How do we get the swag box? 

Those socks are cool!  I like  idea for a "hip to be square" shirt!!  😄

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 6 of 12
Super Seller Alumni

I’ve been a Super Seller here in the Square Seller Community for a few years now, and it has been by far the most rewarding experience of using Square, and maybe even being a small business owner in general. 

It has been so incredible being able to use my knowledge and experience, not only with Square Products, but being a small business owner as a whole, to help other sellers by answering questions and sharing things I’ve learned along the way. 

On top of that, the personal connection I’ve built with Square as a company is unlike anything I could have dreamed of. I’ve gotten to speak 1-on-1 with folks at all levels of the company, all of whom genuinely care about what I think and what I have to say. They always listen to my feedback about products, pricing, and more, and genuinely want to help me to succeed in any way they can. 

That personal touch and care alone has made such a huge improvement in my life and experience, and I’m so grateful for the opportunity to be a Square Super Seller! 

So hop in the community, share what you know, interact with other sellers, and apply for the Super Seller program. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 7 of 12
Beta Member

so what's the catch?

Message 8 of 12

Hello, my name is Joanne. I make handmade jewelry from Kauai .  Pls check out my handmade creations 

Message 9 of 12

I am a Health and Healing Coach with over 25+ years of life experience. I am here to support and guide those that need my expertise on their overall health and healing journey. 

E-mail: shelly@shellyinspires.com

Facebook: Shelly Inspires

Instagram: Shellyinspires555

Anchor Podcast: https://lnkd.in/eXeejNZ

TikTok: @shellyinspires

Message 10 of 12

I like that abs I learn a lot and I like to try to challenge new life 

Kenny evans
Message 11 of 12

Hello my name is Jennifer S. Hicks and I am the owner of @olijebodycare as seen on WGN Daytime Chicago, an organic, cruelty-free, natural skincare line specializing in products for skin irritations such as dry skin, eczema and psoriasis.

Message 12 of 12