x

What is the best way to "re-invite" a team member who did not accept the first invitation?

What is the best way to "re-invite" a team member who did not accept the first invitation?

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

There definitely should just be an easy "reinvite" button... this seems way harder than it is right now. 

Message 22 of 28
Square Community Moderator

Hello @FarmhouseCoffee,

Good to see you posting your first post in the Seller Community, welcome!

Though the interface on Dashboard has changed quite a bit, there is still an ability to resend in invitation. To do so, you will need to log onto your Dashboard from a computer, then do the following:

Click the 3 bars (hamburger menu) top left to open up the sub-menu options, then click on Team > Select team member still showing "invited"> then when the menu to the right populates, click the 3 dots top right corner next to employee's name > Select "Edit personal information" then you should see the option to "resend invitation."

Hopefully this helps! I look forward to reading your reply. 😊

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 23 of 28

None of these answers are working... there is not an option to resend, I've tried different browsers also, I called square today and they couldn't figure it out also and had to look more into it! Im going to call back tomorrow and see if maybe someone else knows!

Message 24 of 28
Admin

Hi @mskkuzmik, thanks for reaching out. 

If a team member hasn’t received a sent email invitation to accept payments on your behalf, I recommend the following:

Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 11.45.00.png

Please make sure to have your team member check their spam folder or other email filters for the invitation.

I hope this helps! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 25 of 28

No this doesn't help at all, you guys keep repeating the same thing and the responses keep saying that it isn't working! there is no option to resend!

Message 26 of 28
Beta Member

Ok, you can add my vote to "this does not work?

I see no option to resend the invite email.

The Team member shows as active but he does not ever remember getting the email to activate.

He can use the POS with his passcode but is unable to login to Square Team on his phone.

When he chooses that he has forgotten his password on the app, he never receives the email to reset it, however he has checked his spam.

Can you help?

Thanks

D

Message 27 of 28
Square Community Moderator

If an employee never received the invite that could potentially mean that they already had a Square account with the same email prior to you adding them to your Team. I would personally suggest they visit squareup.com/activate and make sure they are able to log in there. If they are unable to log in then try the password reset from this page. If the issue persists then they would have to reach out to our support team directly via phone so they make sure their account hasn't been deactivated for a particular reason.

I hope this information is helpful @Dirky.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 28 of 28