x
Beta Member

What is the custom artwork dimension/size for Square Gift Cards?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Square gift cards - artwork size?

Hi all,

I am looking to order some of the Square plastic gift cards to use for our restaurant in the run up to Christmas.

I want to order a custom design, but there doesn't appear to be any information about dimensions for artwork for the custom cards - does anyone know what these would be?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @toonsi89, welcome to the Seller Community! Our plastic cards are managed by our partner Plastic Card Hub. I found this information on their FAQ page: "We recommend you save your image at the correct size 87.8mm wide by 56.2mm high (this includes 1.1mm bleed area on all edges)." 

If you have any specific questions, you can also contact the Gift Card team here

Emma
Community Manager, Square

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @toonsi89, welcome to the Seller Community! Our plastic cards are managed by our partner Plastic Card Hub. I found this information on their FAQ page: "We recommend you save your image at the correct size 87.8mm wide by 56.2mm high (this includes 1.1mm bleed area on all edges)." 

If you have any specific questions, you can also contact the Gift Card team here

Emma
Community Manager, Square
Message 2 of 2