x

What is the difference between the Square Contactless and Chip Reader, and the limited edition one?

I'm looking at purchasing a Square Contactless and Chip Reader, and there seems to be an option for a limited edition one. However I can't seem to find any distinction between the two. What makes it limited edition?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

ah, I see now.  That is just some third party seller trying to get more for the same part, there is not any limited edition version or version that changes the function of the device.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

I'm not sure what you are looking at as I can't find any reference to any limited edition reader in a google search.

this is the reader you want to buy.  https://www.amazon.com/Square-Contactless-and-Chip-Reader/dp/B07N12T923

Message 2 of 5

In that link you sent, there is an option for a limited edition.

Limited Edition

I'm trying to find out the difference between the two options.

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

ah, I see now.  That is just some third party seller trying to get more for the same part, there is not any limited edition version or version that changes the function of the device.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

@Zaris Helen here from the Community team at Square. I just wanted to reiterate that @VanKalkerFarms is correct: the 'limited edition' option you're seeing is a third-party seller and not an offering from Square. I've flagged this to the appropriate team, thanks for letting us know.

In the meantime, Square's Amazon order page for the reader for Contactless and Chip is here

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5