x

When are the Subscription Services Billed?

How much is Square? Are subscription services billed monthly?

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @BrookWilkins, thanks for bringing this up!

Subscription services are billed on the first of each month. For now, you'll need to refer to your card statement as email alerts are not available at this time. If you happened to subscribe to a service mid-month, you will be billed the prorated amount for the remainder of that month.

In addition, you can access a running record of billed services directly from your Pricing & Subscriptions tab at any time.

For more details on managing your subscriptions with Square, have a look at this section of our Support Center. Hope this helps make things more clear; let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Message 2 of 9
Alumni

Is depends on what services you're looking for!

Processing fees are billed per transaction and are taken out of your deposit at the end of the day, not monthly. Take a look at this post for more info: https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Questions-How-To/Will-I-be-charged-an-additional-fee-by-the-credi...

Many of our our other products (such as Customer Engagement Pro or Appointments) are billed monthly. Can you tell me what type of service you're looking for?

Message 3 of 9

When are the Subscription Services Billed? Is an email sent alerting of the amount and services being charged for? Or does it just take out of my account? 

Message 4 of 9
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @BrookWilkins, thanks for bringing this up!

Subscription services are billed on the first of each month. For now, you'll need to refer to your card statement as email alerts are not available at this time. If you happened to subscribe to a service mid-month, you will be billed the prorated amount for the remainder of that month.

In addition, you can access a running record of billed services directly from your Pricing & Subscriptions tab at any time.

For more details on managing your subscriptions with Square, have a look at this section of our Support Center. Hope this helps make things more clear; let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

We would like to pay annually for our subscription instead on Monthly. How do i get this switched?

Message 6 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @JulieP 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Good to hear from you!

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding billing for subscription based services through Square. Currently, we do not offer billing schedule outside of monthly recurring. This would mean that Annual Billing would be considered a Feature Request.

Take a look at this Best Answer from that same thread for more information.

Let us know if anything else comes up! We are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 9

how much am I getting billed for the subscription

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

Hi hi @ljoubert - and welcome to the Seller Community👋

You can view your subscriptions by logging into your account and heading here, but if you have any questions about what you see here or other charges to your account, you will need to reach out directly to speak with our team. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9