x
Beta Member

When will stock forecast become a permanent feature?

Thanks for adding this feature!  We're finding it very helpful, but it disappeared for a couple of days just when we were becoming used to having it.  When will it be a regular feature of stock management.  As a note, it would be helpful if this could cross reference pending restocks so it doesn't become quite so long.  This is a big step towards making Square for Retail competitive with bigger retail POS systems!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

@specialtiesgame - stock forecasting is a feature launched with Square for Retail. It shouldn't disappear unless your Retail subscription expired. In that case, you can't take advantage of stock forcasting with the Standard Point of Sale.

If you're still subscribed, reach out to the Retail Team so they can troubleshoot with the Product Team.

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

It disappeared for a couple of days and then was back.  Our subscription is current.  We have found this to be a very helpful feature since we have a lot of SKU's and this is our busiest time of year.

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Oh, awesome! Glad you're seeing the feature again. Happy Selling 🙂 @specialtiesgame

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Why does the report not pull in the items you actually have marked with low stock alerts??? This should be the ONLY items it pulls in or it does me no good! I don't want to see items that I am intentionally not trying to reorder show up here.  You need to just have it pull in the items that have low stock alerts.  These are the items we are actually trying to reorder.  Please let me know how to fix this because the feature is absolutely necessary!

Message 5 of 5