x

When will the Apppointment Calendar be integrated into the Register or at least work on an iPad?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Square appointmentsto does not does not show up on my iPad when I search for it.  I can only load it on to my iPhone. It looks silly to have a register then have to pick up a phone to make the next appointment. What is worse when I am on the phone I have to search my phone to make appointments so there are clicking sounds while I am working.  Really needs to have an iPad version, even if not integrated into the register. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi @dancingbear, thanks for writing. Although the Square Appointments app is designed for iPhone, the app will work on iPad in scaled mode. We're committed to offering an iPad and Android version and will keep you updated.

At this time we don't have plans to integrate your appointments calendar into the Register app, though I can pass along your suggestion to the product liaison team.

Message 2 of 5

Best Answer

Square appointmentsto does not does not show up on my iPad when I search for it.  I can only load it on to my iPhone. It looks silly to have a register then have to pick up a phone to make the next appointment. What is worse when I am on the phone I have to search my phone to make appointments so there are clicking sounds while I am working.  Really needs to have an iPad version, even if not integrated into the register. 

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

In the App Store, when you search for Square Appointments, there's text on the upper left-hand side that says iPad Only. Tap that dropdown and select iPhone Only. Square Appointments will show up.

Totally hear you about the dedicated iPad version.

Message 4 of 5

Oh! Please integrate them!!! My life would be SO much easier!
Message 5 of 5