x

Where can I find a Business grant application

I’m planning on getting my new business start up and running this year. But being that I’m new to this I don’t know where I can find any grants or loans to help my business could you guys please help me with that

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @GogoMartinique 

Here is a list of Government Grants that are available.   Its a large site with a lot of stuff to sift through.  Also I would do a search for a local SBDC near/or around you.  Representatives at a local SBDC can really help you out a lot with anything from business plan to SBA specific programs.  Very very useful organization that will work with you and help you out along the way. 

Best of luck.

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hello @GogoMartinique and thanks for your post. Congratulations on your new business and welcome to the Square Community...we're so glad you're here! Below are some sites to help get you started on business financing. There are also opportunities to be offered a Square Loan; as you get your business started and begin making sales, watch your Square Dashboard for potential offers from Square Loans. You can find out more here.

Also check with your State Department for Revenue/Business as many State programs consolidate funding from many sources, including government grants.

Best of luck to you, and again welcome to Square!

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @GogoMartinique 

Here is a list of Government Grants that are available.   Its a large site with a lot of stuff to sift through.  Also I would do a search for a local SBDC near/or around you.  Representatives at a local SBDC can really help you out a lot with anything from business plan to SBA specific programs.  Very very useful organization that will work with you and help you out along the way. 

Best of luck.

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 3 of 4

I am so grateful to you for this Thank You ❤️

Message 4 of 4