x

Where can I report my feature requests?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Feature requests for reports]

Hello,

In addition to the existing time-frame options (Today, Yesterday, This Week, etc.), please add the following to Square reports:

1. Since Sign-Up (to provide information since the business first started using Square).
  2. Quarterly periods - This Quarter, Last Quarter, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, including the option to specify a fiscal year in case a business doesn't go by the calendar year. I noticed that someone else already requested this, but that was two YEARS ago and nothing has been done about it yet.
  3. Day-of-the-week-based periods.  Many users of Square work in farmers markets and trying to compare figures based upon dates fails because the markets may be, for example, every Thursday, but even though July 2, 2020 was a Thursday, July 2, 2019 was a Tuesday.  Thus, the properly corresponding Thursday for the basis of sales comparisons would actually by July 4, 2019.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @CottageOven,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community.

We appreciate the time our sellers take to pass on their feedback. Our teams are constantly looking through our seller's comments to make necessary improvements, and we will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2